Searching for NAMI AAMA DOOR HANDLE REPLACEMENT

A quick learner says:
The handle/locking mechanism on my patio door does not work. I don't know the manufacturer. I would like to purchase a replacement

Here's the info on the label attached to the door (See photo PATIO DOOR INFO)
NAMI
AAMA/NWWDA 101/1.2.2-97
ASTMF 842
NFRC 100/200
CODE: TEI
RATING SGD-R50
SERIES: SPD-SLIDING PATIO
MST 51168
NFRC TEI-1-001
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PATIO DOOR INFO.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named HANDLE-LOCKING SWITCH.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named LOCKING MECHANISM.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named LATCH .png
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Thanks for reaching out to us. Your handle set reminds me of the 82-036 and 82-078. The best match will ultimately depend on the locking latch your old hardware uses. Take a look at the specifications and see what you think.

Alternate image for 82-036
Alternate image for 82-036

Alternate view of 82-036
Alternate view of 82-036

Alternate image for 82-078

A home owner from Connecticut says:
Thanks for your quick response. Neither of those latches would fit our current door, unfortunately. Does the information from the sticker on the door (see below) give any clue to the company who manufactured the door? If I know the manufacturer maybe I can gat a new latch directly from them

NAMI
AAMA/NWWDA101/1.2.2-97
ASTME 842
NERC 100/200
CODE: TEI
RATING SGD-R50
SERIES: SPD-SLIDING PATIO
MST 51168
NERC TEI-1-001
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid this information doesn't tell us who manufactured your door. These handle sets are the best options we have available in our inventory, unfortunately. I am very sorry that we couldn't be of more help.

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.