Searching for OEM Replacement for Jeld-Wen 1-3/4 in. x 36 in. Weatherstrip Sweep

A quick learner says:
Looking for an OEM replacement for Jeldwen door sweep 1-3/4 in. x 36 in.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I don't know what kind of weatherstripping style you have. In order to make a recommendation, I will need you to remove an undamaged sample of the original and show me a clear shot of the end profile. The video below will go into more detail as to exactly what I need.

A quick learner from Scottsdale, Arizona says:
I need DOOR SWEEPS for Jeld-Wen model # JW2059-01871 ----- 1 3/4 X 36 ----- photos attached.

Thanks, Bart
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1a.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1b.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2a.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2b.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

These photos are a huge help, thanks! We only sell one sweep that is comparable to this design and size, and that would be our 58-189. However it's not a guaranteed replacement for your original.

The key detail here is going to be the distance between the two installation kerfs. I'll share our dimensions below, but for reference the distance on ours is 7/8".

As long as your kerfs are an equal distance apart, they will fit into the same slots without issue. If not, let me know and we can pursue other options!

Profile view of the high performance door bottom
Profile view of the high performance door bottom

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.