Searching for Odl door sweep

A quick learner says:
Hello, I'm looking replace the door sweep on the bottom of my 36 inch door. It's an entry door in the sky side lights and the door has ODL in the glass. I'm not sure if this is a curve attachment or not I see a rusty staple towards the end, the doors, an inch and three-quarter thick, are used me with ODL as a door manufacture do I need to pull it all the way off to get it replaced?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5E307573-E2D4-4D05-A421-0105A3AC60C1.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We offer two possible replacements for the door sweep shown in your photo. The first is the 58-189, which installs with two kers shown in the image below. Take a look and see if the specifications could work for your application. 

If not, we also offer the 58-176 wrap-around sweep that attaches to the sides of 1-3/4" thick doors using screws but it has a 1/2" sweep as shown below. Take a look and thanks for posting. 

Profile view of the high performance door bottom
Profile view of the high performance door bottom

Profile view of the duo-durometer door bottom sweep
Profile view of the duo-durometer door bottom sweep

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.