Searching for Peephole door bell

A quick learner says:
I have a condo unit that I am refurbishing in Pompano Beach Florida. It was built in the late 1970's. I think they used equipment from Stanley from the New Jersey plant. The front 36 x 80 metal door for instance and the mirror sliding pantry doorway.
I need help sourcing something to replace the combination peephole and doorbell on the front door. There are two holes about 5/8 inch diameter and about 3 inches center to center that I would like to fill. I can get the exact measurements which I can adjust with Bondo but can you supply a combination mechanical door bell and peephole for a metal door?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not carry any type of doorbell. I'm sorry that we won't be able to assist with this repair but please let us know if you have any other hardware questions. Thanks for posting.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.