Searching for Pella architectural 850 series sash tilt pin

A quick learner says:
Thw picture shows the broken tilt pin from my Pella Architectural 850 replacement double hung window sash. Do you have a replacement pin in stock? I tried gorilla glue but it didn't hold.
Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230609_234241999_exported_971_1686668964860.
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

We appreciate you reaching out to us. Our 26-406B Pella sash pivot comes to mind. Look over the specifications for this part and see if they match what you need for this repair.

All orders can be placed directly on our website at your convenience!

A quick learner says:
Thank you for the quick reply Emily. I'll double check the dimensions to be sure it's a match and place an order tomorrow.

Thanks so much!
Profile picture of Emily

You got it! Please let me know if I can be of further assistance and I'd be happy to help! 

A quick learner says:

Hello Emily. Received the Pella sash tilt pivot in the mail today and it's a perfect fit! The window works perfectly. You and Swisco are fabulous!

Thanks so much.

S. 

Lexington VA

Profile picture of Emily

Thank you for your kind words! We really appreciate them. Please let us know if you have any future hardware questions and we'd be happy to help! 

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.