Searching for Radiance window sash parts

A quick learner says:

Hi,

I'm looking for the part that is pictured below lastly

Inside the sash providing the lifting action of the bottom portion of a double hung window.

Both pieces of another window were broken

The make of the window says radiance on the two locks to latch the window.

The plate screwed into the sash holds the coil spring in place along with the shoe at the bottom

Mark

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0117.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0320.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0321.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Mark! We can definitely help you with this coil balance assembly, though it's important to note that we only sell the disparate components separately. We don't have these as a single kit.

My recommendation would be the 15-199 pivot shoe, S160-5 5.5 pound spring, and the 15-150S single spring cover.

I feel very confident that these components will work with you, but let me know if you had any questions and I'd be happy to advise.

A home owner from Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53223 says:
Can you send me 2 sets of the parts photos above? Along with screws for the supports! Are they in stock?
I will order them

Mark Wegman
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Mark. All orders for these products can be bought directly on our site at your convenience. I've linked to each product's store page above, which you can use to add them to your cart.

As for the screw for the 15-150S, that would be our 33-020. You can also reuse your originals assuming you still have them.

Finally, please note that we don't sell these as sets; all components are only sold separately.

How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.