Searching for Series 7502 window handle

A quick learner says:
I don't have any model numbers or even manufacturer of the window as it is so old. I think it's awesome that you will try to find the right replacement for me using these pictures. Thanks in advance for that. Would you happen to have a replacement crank? See pics.

Thanks Ray
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231106_185643.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231106_185735.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231106_190005.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231106_190309.jpg
A quick learner from Massachusetts says:
Oh wait, there is a number on the inside of the crank/handle.. she pic.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot_20231106_191421_Gallery.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, Ray. 

Thank you for your kind words! I recommend you have a look at the 39-226 folding handle. This looks like what you're searching for but review the specifications and let me know if you have any questions. 

A quick learner from Massachusetts says:
Thank you so much for that Emily. I will buy it now along with some other things I need from you guys.
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

My pleasure. Please let me know if I can be of further help and good luck with the repair! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.