Searching for Top metal bifold door assembliea

A quick learner says:
Need to replace broken cap or assembly on metal bifold door. Mirrored door
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230615_175548.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We may be able to supply you with a new pin cap. Before I recommend anything, though, I'll need dimensions. Please start with the diameter of the pin itself. I'll also need the diameter of the very top of the cap.

In the meantime, you can see our full selection here.

A quick learner from Bathroom says:
1/4 inch post
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230707_085203.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230707_085151.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230707_085036.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230707_085101.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! We only have two caps in our inventory that might replace this: either the 21-100 or 21-101. You can review their dimensions below. To be quite honest, neither one appears to be identical to your original, so there may be some differences. You will need to carefully review our dimensions to verify the better option (if either).

Side profile view with measurements

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.