Searching for attacchment bar

A quick learner says:

Hi guys,

looking for a pair of these attachment bars,

I will add that to my order of spiral balances when I know which items to order,

thanks much,

Richard

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8035.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Richard. It looks like you have the old style Slocomb tilt bar. They no longer use this design anymore, but see our 26-129 instead. This is the newer version. It has a ring at the tip, where it inserts into the shoe, so you may need to file that off in order to use it in your pivot bar. Just keep in mind that modified products cannot be returned for refunds. Let me know if you have any other questions!

A home owner from San Francisco says:
thanks for your prompt response, now I know what to order
Profile picture of Bob

Glad I could help! Let us know if you have any other questions. 

A home owner from San Francisco says:
Received the Slocomb 26-129's but they do not match the old pivot bars. The 26-129 is longer fatter and wider and had the critical hole in the wrong place. Do you have the correct little brother for the 26-129 as shown in the pic. Thanks much
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named _DSC5098.jpg
Profile picture of Bob

Hello, Richard. I'm sorry to say that your original pivot bar has not been made in many years. As I mentioned before, the 26-129 has a "ring" at the tip that must be filed down to allow it to fit into the pivot shoe. Drilling new holes for it may also be necessary.

I am sorry that we can't offer a better match. It's just not made anymore.

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.