Searching for replacement weatherstripping

A home owner from So Calif says:

I am searching for replacement weather stripping for Amsco casement vinyl windows built in 2011. Attached are pics of the kerf/bulb profile, the sash edge view showing the kerf and one of the manufacturer's window tags. I have 10 windows to repair. Should this profile be no longer available I am open to consider an improved replacement. The existing inner compression style profiles on my casements are fine.

Thanking you in advance.

Anthony

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Amsco casement Ident tag.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Amsco casement sash weather stripping measurement.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Amsco casement sash weather stripping 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Amsco casement Sash.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out! We do not carry an exact replacement match for your kerf mount bubble seal but out 58-053 and 58-114 may work as a replacement for you. Carefully review the dimensions from each of them to determine if either of these might be a fit for you.

Profile drawing of the 58-053 bubble seal.
Profile drawing of the 58-053 bubble seal.

Profile diagram of the 58-114
Profile diagram of the 58-114

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.