Sears window spring. Patent 5,353,548

A home owner from CT says:
Spring has H I 0 T stamped on it. Cartridge is marked G 10 I. This came out of a Sears window. What part number should I order?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230609_204548.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230609_204508.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230609_204453.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. I suspect you might have our S210-10 Coil Balance system, as this looks quite similar; however, there's some very similar systems that have slightly different dimensions, so I advise you compare your old balance assembly's width and thickness to the diagram of the Series 210 below. Let me know if anything differs.

Alternate image for S210-10
Alternate image for S210-10

That's the one! Thank you so much!
Profile picture of Bob

Glad I could help! Let us know if you have any other questions, and thanks again for reaching out. 

Hi Bob. I really appreciate the fast response and accurate information! I ordered the parts Saturday. Swisco customer service is top notch!
Profile picture of Bob

We appreciate the kind words, that's why we're here! If you need anything else don't hesitate to reach out. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.