Shower Door Replacement

A quick learner from Longmont, Colorado says:
Hello. My daughter provided me this part and asked if I could help repair it. I am not sure if I need a half round or tee shaped replacement seal? The tee slot is more like 7/32. The Home Depot 5/32 tee is too small. The seal length is 29 inches. The original seal was clear. Thoughts?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Shower Door Sweep
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! The only T-shaped shower door seal we carry, with a 7/32" measurement is the 10-313 Swinging Shower Door Sweep. To determine if this will fit the existing drip rail, carefully look over the dimensions.

Profile view of 10-313
Profile view of 10-313

The next best suggestion would be to replace the entire drip rail and sweep. Although, this may require drilling new installation holes to install it. We have one style that comes in three different lengths. I've also linked them to this inquiry for you review.

A quick learner from Longmont, Colorado says:
The 5/32 tee with 7/32 secondary tee will not work. The original drip edge was silicone to the door, not screwed. Not sure I could screw it in. Can it be silicon attached if necessary.
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

There may be a chance that you can apply a seal to install the recommended drip rail, however I would not be able to confirm if they would work in that fashion. As mentioned, to install the recommended drip rail, you'll likely need to drill installation holes to install it.

SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.