Shower door strike side seal

A handy person from 94583 says:

I need to replace a rubber strip in a metal framed shower enclosure. The strip is in a slot in the metal in the door opening on the strike side, and keeps water from escaping between the door and frame.

The existing rubber strip is gray and 3/4" wide, with a triangle shaped top that goes in the slot. The triangle width is between 3/32" to 1/8". I will send a pic of a cross-section of the strip.

I am wondering if 10-320 or 10-309 may fit or if there is a better replacement.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1802.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I don't believe we're going to have an exact replacement for the shape on this shower sweep. Could you use something like our 10-324 Drip Rail with a Sweep instead? Take a look and see what you think.

SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.