Side mount brackets for drawer slides

A quick learner from West Hartford, CT says:
Hello, I am swapping drawers from one cabinet to another using the existing hardware including these brackets, pictured, and 21 5/8" slides. The slides are mounted to the cabinet using these two brackets on each side (one in front and one in the back). Using these brackets, the width is about a 1/4" too much in the new cabinet so the drawer wont fit into the slide/bracket.

These brackets measure 1 and 11/16" both height and width.

Are these brackets available in different sizes? Any other suggestions to gain about a 1/4"?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0905.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0904.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0903.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0902.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0906.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. If I follow right, you need a slide spacer that projects a bit further than what you're working with. How does the 32-350or 32-355 compare? Review the dimensions below and see what you think.

Dimensions for 32-350
Dimensions for 32-350
Profile view of 32-355
Profile view of 32-355

A quick learner from West Hartford, CT says:
Thanks Bob!
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

My pleasure. Let me know if any of these options work for you, or if you have any other questions. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.