Silverline 70 NCW2 2 lite casement full

A landlord from Wausau WI says:
Hi, are you able to help me locate the correct part #'s to order the hinge arm and window crank for a silverline 80 NCW2 2 lite casement full - Silver Stripe ID SS-20-76378. Please let me know if you need any additional information from me.

Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Crank.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

It sounds like you're looking to replace the entire operator and hinge assembly. If so, we'll need to see a top-down photo of both parts with the window open so that the hinge and operator arms are fully visible to compare to our inventory. 

If you need a new handle and cover kit, take a look and compare the specifications of the 39-375 to yours. Thank you. 

Width measurement
Width measurement

View of the handle extended
View of the handle extended

Side view
Side view

A landlord from Wausau WI says:
Thank you, I do believe that handle is correct.

I have attached the photo that you requested. Please let me know if this will help or if I need to do something different.

Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window unit.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. Your hardware resembles the 39-220B Encore operator, which uses the 39-376 handle with cover. We also offer the 36-048 hinge set with a 10" base. Take a look and compare the dimensions of these parts to yours. 

Detail of 39-220B
Detail of 39-220B

Detail of 36-048
Detail of 36-048

Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install an Encore dyad operator
How to install an Encore dyad operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.