Similar, but different, measurements.

A handy person from St. Louis, MO says:
What I have very much resembles the dimensions shown in the catalog photos of 17-036 and 17-037. While I am on a roll asking a variety of other questions regarding my aging windows and unwillingness to replace them at this juncture:

The overall length of my pivot cam pivot is a touch longer, about 1.16"
The length of the insertion portion of my cam pivot is a bit shorter, about 0.48"
Remaining dimensions shown in catalog photo are nearly spot on.

It feels like the 17-036/037 is the right choice. While 17-034/035 is a bit closer on the insertion portion the overall length is even shorter. Seems like a longer insertion portion with a tad shorter overall length won't be anything to lose sleep over.

Thanks for your help in advance!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231226_211730.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231226_211748.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! I believe either of these could work as a replacement for your existing pivot cams. There is only a different of 1/8" (or 0.125") between the lengths of each tilt stud. Regarding, the overall length, there is only a 1/16" difference. Although, there is a chance that the 17-034 and 17-035 may be a better fit, since it seems to be a bit closer in measurement to your existing cam pivot at 7/16" (or 0.4375").

Side view of 17-034
Side view of 17-034

Detail of 17-036
Detail of 17-036

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.