Simonton genesis series replacement window crank assembly

A quick learner from Midland,mi says:
I am looking for a Simonton genesis series replacement window crank assembly.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2075.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2312.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! It looks like the worm gear on your operator is stripped. With that said, you will need to replace the entire casement operator.

To determine the correct replacement, I'll need to see a photo of the whole operator, preferably removed from the window. I am looking to see a photo of the body of the operator as well as a photo of the arm(s) and any attachments on the end of the arm(s).

Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.

A quick learner from Remus says:
Photos attached
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hey there,

Your awing window operator looks a lot like our 39-083 Dual Arm Crank. Although, to confirm that this is the right fit, you'll want to be sure to confirm that your wingspan measurement is 21-1/2". Take a look at the diagram below for reference.

This operator is compatible with the 39-114L crank handle, which is a more update version of the 39-114, which is what you appear to have. You may also need the 39-170 Window Sash Bracket.

Dimensions for 39-083
Dimensions for 39-083

How to Replace an Awning Operator
How to Replace an Awning Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace an Awning window operator
How to replace an Awning window operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.