I need 16 pieces 54 inches long of the window trim
5 54 long window sill gaskets
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20240320_175154984.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20240320_175058284.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20240320_175009717.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20240320_175119198.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm not sure if we'll be able to help with this. We don't sell trim of any kind; could you be referring to the glazing bead? Whatever the case may be, can you upload clear photos of the end profile for the parts you're looking to replace? 

A home owner from Miami FL says:
Good morning, thank you for answering me back, I am forwarding picture of beads I need hoping you can help.
The soft round I need 4 and the stiffer one I need 16 both 54 inches long.
Monica
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20240326_114207.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window trim
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named foam filled seal
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named foam filled seal
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named trim and foam filled seal
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for the additional photos, Monica! One of these parts appears to be a seal. I recommend you have a look at the 58-183. This resembles your old one but you'll want to compare the specifications to confirm they align.

Profile view of 58-183
Profile view of 58-183

Unfortunately, we don't sell a replacement for the other part shown here. Your best bet may be to contact Simonton directly. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.