Skylight Operator, Angle Drive

A quick learner from USA says:
I am interested in purchasing the item however I would like you to confirm whether this part can replace my existing broken part. I have attached a few pictures of my part for you review. The dimension are similar to your Skylight Operator, Angle Drive. 10 3/4 10 3/16 2 3/4 2 1/4 and 1 5/8
Looking closely at one of the pictures my attached fixture to the frame is cracked

Thanking you in advance for you expert input

My current part is angled and so 30-379 will be a great fit. Can you tell me the product code number for the attachment to the spline so I could purchase it in addition to 39-379
Thanks in advance

This is the part from my original unit and wondering a replacement for 39-379. Please see attached pictures
Thanks again,
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Adapter1.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Adapter2.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Skylight operator
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Steel chain
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We can't make any guarantees but I agree that the 39-379 skylight operator resembles yours as long as the dimensions match up. If so, this operator is used with the 39-247 eyelet adapter. Take a look and let us know if you need anything else. 

Dimensions for 39-379
Dimensions for 39-379

View of 39-379 chain fully extended.
View of 39-379 chain fully extended.

How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.