Slider door hardware and Metal front door strike plate parts.

A home owner from Florida says:
Hello I'm searching for 2 items.

One is the lock hardware to go inside a slider door. I included a picture of another slider with the hardware still in place as well as the missing one I need.

I also need the metal piece that sits behind a strike plate in a metal exterior door that holds the strike plate in place. In the picture the deadbolt lock on top still has this piece, as well as the strike plate, but the lock for the door handle below it does not.

Do you guys have these parts?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231110_145250.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231110_145232.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231110_142720.jpg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

Please start by reviewing the style and dimensions of the 82-229 lock. Please note, looking at the door with the missing lock, you may have trouble installing this. It looks like the top screw hole is cracked clean through. You may want to contact a professional to see if this is something they can patch.

Unfortunately we do not have a replacement for the strike plate shown. I apologize for the inconvenience. Please let us know if you have any additional questions! 

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.