Slider door roller

A contractor from Colorado says:
Ineed 24 of these
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot_20230703-144656_Messages.jpg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

We have a few similar styles that we carry to your original. Please review the roller assemblies I have related on the page to start. Compare the overall style and dimensions to confirm a good fit. Let us know what you think and if you have any additional questions! 

Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I am confirming with one of our senior experts if the rollers with the locator pins also use adjustment screws to install or only the pin. I will be in contact as soon as more information is available. Thank you for your patience! 

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Looking at your photo, I don't believe you need the roller with the locator pin. Your roller looks closer to the 84-031 with the steel wheel. However your roller looks like it has some corrosion. Take a look at the stainless steel version, the 84-106 with the nylon wheel and the 84-107 with the steel wheel. As for an adjustment screw, take a look at the 84-502. Let us know if you have any additional questions. 

How to repair a spring roller on a sliding screen door
How to repair a spring roller on a sliding screen door
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.