Slider roller I cannot find

A home owner from Florida says:

Hello,

I have made two orders now and I guess I should have used this process first but It did not seem like it was going to be this difficult. The first order I created was the closest to this part. Issue was that the adjustment screw was too low and did not line up with the hole in the slider. All other measurements were perfect. I ordered a second set which I did not realize had a bigger body but the screw was in the correct spot.

1st order - 81-047

2nd order - 81-289

I am starting a return for the second order now.

THank you,

Jason

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231125_120001.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231125_120007.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231125_120011.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231125_120019.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hi Jason,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear that your purchases didn't work out for you. Take a look at our 81-057 which may be worth considering as a replacement. The measurements are pretty close to the 81-047, so I believe this may be the right fit for your door. I've included the dimensions below.

Alternate image for 81-057
Alternate image for 81-057

A home owner from Florida says:
Hello,
Thank you for the quick reply. It is really hard to tell from the picture. The screw still looks as though it sits lower in the assembly than the original ones. All the other measurements look correct.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hey there,

I took a look at the rollers suggested from the website and the ones you ordered. Out of all the wheels I looked at, I believe the first one you ordered the 81-047 is the closest. Especially since the roller fits the door frame. 

As for the adjustment screw "hole" I would file or drill out the hole a little larger so you can get at the adjustment screw to raise and lower your door as needed. I have had to improvise in the past when installing new patio door rollers.

I hope this helps!

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.