Sliding Door

A quick learner from Costa Mesa says:
I have a sliding door that need new wheels, I get one was similar but was not the same. Can you help me?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named sliding glass door roller
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named sliding glass door roller
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named concave wheel
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named concave wheel
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named roller assembly front tab
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello! I'm sorry to say we couldn't locate an identical match for this roller. However, we've related a handful of roller assemblies on this page for you to review. Have a look at the specifications and see if you think one could work for you.

A quick learner from Costa Mesa says:
Hello Dave, thank you so very much for getting back to me. I would love to send you the picture of the door for you to have a little bit more help and guiding me. 84-050, I think it is the closest.
The only problem about the new one that I bought is that I had to cut and I guess he doesn't touch the truck now and the one you have the screw part is a little bit longer. in question for you what is the return policy and if you have those cover tracks to repair a track
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7252.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7251.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7262.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Taking a look at the bottom of your patio door rail, it appears you could use a larger roller. If you could write out the height and width of the roller housing, that would be a huge help! In the meantime take a look at the 81-296 roller to see if you could use something like this for your door.

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.