Sliding Door Handle Replacement

A home owner from Oregon says:
Hello, I'm needing to replace the sliding door handle shown in the pictures. The toggle latch is broken. I'm unsure of the brand of door. Please advice what parts I would need to purchase to replace it.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2206.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2207.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2208.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2209.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. See our 82-032. I believe this can replace your existing handle set. See the diagram below for reference. Before purchasing however, you may want to make sure that a broken internal lock in the door wasn't the cause of your troubles. To find out, remove the existing handle set and try manually flipping the lock with a slotted screwdriver. If it doesn't budge, then the lock is broken and should be replaced. See our 82-218.

Detail of outside handle 82-032
Detail of outside handle 82-032

A home owner from Oregon says:
Thank you for the info. It looks like I'll need to replace the handle and lock. Are there any other handles that will work for the door that do not have the brown accent?
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Oh sure, there are actually quite a few. The one we like best is the 82-030. This works with all the same hardware that's on your door now and has the same hole spacing at 3-15/16". I feel very confident that this will work well for your door.

How to install the Swisco 82-032 Handle Set
How to install the Swisco 82-032 Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 82-218 Mortise Lock
How to install the 82-218 Mortise Lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.