Sliding Glass Door Roller

A quick learner says:
I'm looking for the right sliding glass door roller. The roller I have is 3 1/8" wide for the housing and around 4 1/8 to 4 1/2" wide with the roller. The thickness is 3/4" and the wheel is 1 1/2" across. The adjustment screw is on the top.

The only one I could find on your site is Product Code: 81-153, however this one has the adjustment screw on the bottom, mine is on top.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Roller 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Roller 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Roller 4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Roller 6.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Roller 11.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

The 81-153 does seem like the closest match, based on pictures and dimensions. Concerning the placement of the screws, you can use the upper hole in the door stile (which was for the adjustment screw) for the mounting hole and the lower hole for the adjustment screw. You might need to widen the hole a little for adjustment screw, but I have done this in the past when faced with the same situation. Note that any modified product cannot be returned for a refund. Take a look and see what you think. 

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.