Sliding door bottom guide for shower doors 1/4 inch

A quick learner from Islip, ny says:
I need to replace the bottom guide for my shower doors but am having trouble finding the correct replacement piece. The shower doors are 1/4 inch thick. The two screws are 1 1/2 inch apart . The plastic piece is 3 inches by 1 1/2 inches.

Thank you,
User submitted photos of shower door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The shape is a little different, but this guide reminds me of the 10-218 sliding door guide. It fits a 1/4" shower door, just like yours, and it looks like the screw-holes match up. If you go over the dimensions of the part, do you see anything that's different? Do you see anything that would prevent it from working on your door?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.