Sliding door handle broken

A handy person from says:

The number in the interior door handle is Part NO. 0-42 PAT 453688 Reliance Tokyo Japan K-60 and I need the handle broke too. The home was built in 1986 so the sliding patio doors are original. I need to know which handle and parts I need to buy please.

Thank you,

Amy

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1914.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1881.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1915.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Amy. This flush mount handle set looks akin to our 82-008 or 82-002, depending on whether or not the locking tooth is pointed upward or downward. This type of handle set has a 6-5/8" hole spacing. If that's what your old handle set has, then you could use either the 88-009 or 88-002 Inside Pull as well. Let me know if you have further questions. 

How to replace a sliding glass door handle set
How to replace a sliding glass door handle set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.