Sliding door handle with key lock

A home owner from USA says:
Good morning, I'm looking for a handle with a key lock that I can lock from the I side of the house, to prevent my autistic son from running outside at night. Pls help

I was looking for is a having a handle that comes with a locking system from inside the house. Exactly or something close to what I have but with a key lock from inside.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Mortise
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Keeper
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Outside handle
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Inside handle
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not carry any handle sets that use a keylock on the inside, which is against fire code in some places. We do offer a standard keyed handle set like the 82-030A that could work for you as long as the hole spacing and centered thumb latch match your assembly. Just keep in mind that only the external handle will be keyed. 

Dimensions for 82-030A
Dimensions for 82-030A

Dimensions for 82-030A
Dimensions for 82-030A

As for adding additional security to the inside of the door, we do offer options such as the 80-006 bar lock. Take a look at this part and a few other options shown in our catalog here

How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
GUIDE
READ >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to install the 80-006 sliding glass door security bar
How to install the 80-006 sliding glass door security bar
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.