Sliding door parts

A quick learner says:

I currently need parts for a sliding door.I need a handle, door rail or complete bottom door assembly. I also need screen door rollers for the same sliding door.

Please contact me with any questions

Jorge

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20240301_094504.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20240301_094521.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20240301_094543.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20240304_201610.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot_4.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello Again, Jorge. I'm afraid I can't accurately identify your handle from these photos. If it's missing, I don't have much of a reference to go by. 

My best guess at this stage is our 82-080, though I have to stress that this is just a guess. I'm basing this on the design of the keeper, which is a common pairing with the kind of door that uses our 82-080 handle set. Your next step should be to review our specs for this product and make a determination as to whether it's worth considering or not. I can't make that call for you, but I can provide as much info for this product as I can to help.

Dimensions for 82-080
Dimensions for 82-080

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.