Sliding door replacement rollers

A quick learner from Virginia beach says:
Hi, trying to order replacement rollers for my door. Any help figuring out how to identify/find the parts I need?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2602.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2596.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2608.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2607.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. This looks a bit like our 81-141 Reverse Mounted Roller to me. Please compare.

Alternate image for 81-141
Alternate image for 81-141

Looks right!! I'll give it a try. Thanks for the prompt response.

I think it has two different height settings. I don't know how to determine which height to pick (by adjusting the center knob). Does it matter?
Profile picture of Bob

Essentially you just want to adjust to a point the door is moving smoothly. Those adjustment screws are meant to let you set the rollers to a height where you, for instance, could remove the door to replace them; but otherwise, you just want to have it set so everything is running smoothly. Let me know if that makes sense or if you have further inquiries. 

Perfect!! Last thing, I was thinking I should maybe replace the track while I am at it? Door is 58" wide. Track appears to be 3". Do you sell replacement track?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2649.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2650.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob

We do sell a replacement track, yes! See our 80-106. As for whether you should replace it or not, I see no reason why that would be necessary. It seems to be in pretty good condition as far as I can see, but it's ultimately up to you. If there any major dents or cracks that I'm missing then it's something you should strongly consider.

We also sell the 80-102 track cover, which fits over an existing track and acts as an extra layer of protection against the wear of every-day use. That may also be something you want to consider, though it's not technically necessary for the door to function.

Got the parts and they were super easy to install and works beautifully!!! I wish I had done this years ago. Couldn't have done it without your help! Thank you!!
Profile picture of Bob

That's great news! Thanks for the update and for your business, of course. It means a lot.

If you had any other questions for future projects, please don't hesitate to reach out.

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a sliding glass door track cover
How to install a sliding glass door track cover
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Track
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Track
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.