Sliding glass door handle replacement

A home owner from West Plains, MO says:
Yes, I am needing help finding a replacement handle for my rear sliding glass door in my house. It appears that the hardware internally is fine, but I need the outside handle and possibly the inside handle replaced as well. The outside handle pulled away from the screw housing from over the years with hot and cold weather and just became brittle. Looking at the door from the inside to the outside, you have to pull on the handle from right to left to open it, if that tells you the handle position. It looks like it is not quite 4 inches (possibly 3' 15/16ths) with the screw distance from top to bottom. I attached a photo for you to see this. Please help if you can with the replacement parts. Thank you!

Sincerely,
Reese
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I believe we can replace this, Reese. Check out our 82-069. It has the screw-hole spacing that you need. Does this seem right to you?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.