Sliding window latch circa 1963

A quick learner from USA says:
Need help identifying a replacement part for these sliding aluminum windows circa 1963. Thanks in advance for your help
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to look into this for you but we would need to see photos of the sliding window latch that you need to compare to our inventory. Written-out dimensions will also help us narrow down your options. Thank you! 

A quick learner from USA says:
I sent these along but I guess they didn't make their way to you. Here they are. Hopefully they are enough. I took a short movie but that format wasn't accepted here.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7322.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7321.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7320.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7318.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for resending your photos. We do not carry an exact match for your sliding window latch but the 90-006 is a similar design. Review the dimensions below to see if you might be able to adapt it to work for your window. We can't make any guarantees since this is still considerably different from what you have but look it over and see what you think. 

Alternate image for 90-006
Alternate image for 90-006

Alternate view of 90-006
Alternate view of 90-006

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.