Sliding window lock

A contractor from Washington DC says:
Looking for this aluminum sliding window lock
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9617.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9614.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9616.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Thanks for posting. Hopefully we can help you out with this lock, but reviewing your photos it appears to be a very old style. I don't think you're going to have an easy time replacing this.

Looking through our inventory, there are only three products that I think have any hope of working: the 90-193, 90-006, and 90-023W. You'll note right away that none of these are an exact match for the original, but judging by the age of the window there's a very strong chance that your original doesn't exist anymore. A bit of adaptation may be necessary, and even then it's no guarnatee.

Between the three options I'm personally leaning toward our 90-193. This is closest in terms of style, but my major concern is hole placement. If our screw holes don't align with yours, they may need to be redrilled. 

For now, you can review the dimensions we list for each product and see what you think. I want to stress that none of these are a sure thing, and if any are going to work they will almost certainly require a fair bit of handiwork. 

Dimensions for 90-193
Dimensions for 90-193

Alternate view of 90-193
Alternate view of 90-193

Alternate image for 90-006
Alternate image for 90-006

Dimensions for 90-023W
Dimensions for 90-023W

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.