Sliding window roller replacements

A quick learner from Escondido says:
I am looking for new rollers for my sliding windows. I have attached photos of the sticker in the window frame, one showing the bottom of the window with the roller still in, and another showing the roller and aluminium bracket holing the brass roller wheel, after I removed it from the window. Do you have these rollers? I didn't see them on your website.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210721_085707971.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210721_085459747.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210721_085622797.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This is an old style roller that is unfortunately not made anymore, but I do wonder if our 87-196 could work for you as a replacement. Look it over and let me know what you think.

A quick learner from Escondido says:
That roller looks similar to the ones I have! I don't k ow why I missed seeing it when I searched your website for replacement window rollers. I saw the dimensions when I checked your website, so I will check my old ones to see if your will work. Can you tell me if the brass roller wheel has a removable pin for an axle? That is how mine were made.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Great! I'm glad to hear that the 87-196 is promising. I can confirm that the wheel is not made to be removed, so if that is your plan then you may need to drill it out. Just something to keep in mind.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.