Slim Fold Replacement Part (bottom pin) 6 1/2"

A quick learner from Michigan says:
Looking for replacement part for lower pin on older metal Slimfold mirrored bifold door. I think the door model number is 25273062 (picture is attached)
The existing pin that is bent is 6 1/2" long as show in the attached picture(pictured next to tape measure). I tried getting the one in the box that ended up being too short(by PRIME-LINE)

Mainly just looking for the replacement for the 6 1/2" low pin that is bent for this door.

Also do you sell tracks for this door?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2FCB728A-AF8D-4DD6-B7BE-B3FF68085847.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7AD139EC-6C50-4F04-8087-0E7D597E7637.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. Slimfold now uses a newer style spring loaded guide pin, the 21-007. It should fit older Slimfold model doors. Take a look at the diagram below. As far as tracks go, I believe our 21-404 and the other-sized varieties I have listed on this page will work for your door. In addition to the 21-007, you will also need the 21-001 bottom threaded guide. Look at the diagrams below to confirm it matches your old bottom threaded guide pin. Let me know if anything seems off before proceeding. Also see the video that shows how to install this hardware. Let me know if you have further questions.

Measurements for 21-007
Measurements for 21-007
Alternate view of 21-007
Alternate view of 21-007

A quick learner from Michigan says:
Thank you for the information. It is very very much appreciated!!!!
How to install bi-fold closet door pins
How to install bi-fold closet door pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.