Spring Balance No marking and customer did not know manufacturer

A quick learner from La Habra, CA says:
There is not a stamp on spring.
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! There is a chance that we can supply you with replacement balances, however, to determine the correct replacements needed for your window, I'll need to see a photo of an undamaged balance removed from the window.

I'll need to see a photo of any attachments that may be on the to or bottom of the balance and I'll need to know the stamp from the balance.

If this is a tilt window, I'll need to see any attachments that could possibly be left behind in the window or that could possibly be attached to the bottom of the window. If there is a hook at the top of the balance, I'll need to see the space in the window channel where the hook connects.

If there are no balances in the window at all, I'll need to see an undamaged balance from a similar window and I'll need to know the height of the visible glass as well as the window weight.

Let me know if you have any questions.

There is a #4 stamped on the smaller of coils. The larger coil stamp broke off.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230606_110139.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230606_110253.jpg

It looks like you have the 15-102 Double Side Load Carrier. To confirm that this is the correct replacement look over the measurements and compare them to your existing hardware.

Alternate view of 15-102
Alternate view of 15-102

Alternate view of 15-102
Alternate view of 15-102

These are compatible the Series 145 Coil Balance Springs. Since yours do not have stamps on them, to determine the spring strength for each of your coils you'll need to obtain the exact sash weight. Once you have the exact weight you'll need to divide the window weight by the total number of coils in the window.

Let me know if you have any questions.

We want 4 lb coil balance springs in 15-102 carrier

Okay, great. So then you'll need the S145-4 to go along with the carrier.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist with.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.