Spring loaded detent for guide rail

A home owner from Columbus georgia says:
The picture shows only one but there are two detents that ride in a guide rail on top while the bottom has two plastic wheels that roll in the bottom track.
This is door off a German made shrunk and am needing two of these spring loaded top pivots.
The width is about 1".
Which parts should I order to repair this door?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named spring loaded top pivots
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm afraid we can't identify your hardware based on this photo alone. We would need to see photos of the top pivots you're searching for. That will help us confirm if we can help or not. 

The plastic tips are broke off that's why they're not there.
Profile picture of Emily

I'm afraid we won't be able to help without seeing photos of the original parts in question. This isn't a door that we're familiar with so we must have the old parts to go off of as a reference. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 

Here are two pictures of bi fold doors and those spring loaded detent guide pins.
Hopefully this will put it in better perspective.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named spring loaded pins
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named spring loaded pins
Profile picture of Emily

Thank you so much for the photos! Our 23-112 was the first part to come to mind. Have a look at the specifications and see if they match what you need for your repair. 

Dimensions for 23-112
Dimensions for 23-112

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.