Stanley 3022 top roller

A quick learner from Netherlands says:
Goodday!

I need replacements for STANLEY Parts here in The Netherlands.

Much obliged if you can point me in the direction of a firm where I can order these.

Parts:

top little wheel Stanley 3022

Pictures included.

Thanks in advance,

Mark
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201010_104603.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201010_104606.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201010_104623.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201010_104630.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201010_104841.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Mark. This older Stanley Roller isn't made any longer, but I believe our 23-222C should work as a replacement. Take a look and see what you think.

A home owner from Nederland says:
Hi Bob / Mark,

I habe the same one of the 3 rolls broken' problem.
Dit the replacement part 222C fit?

Thanks,
Rogier.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

We haven't heard back from Mark. However, the 23-222C was specifically made by Stanley to replace your old style roller, so I am confident that it's your best bet. 

A quick learner from The Netherlands says:
Dear Bob, which bottom roller do I need if I have a upper roller 23-222C?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! The 23-222C is commonly used with the 23-041 bottom roller, and sometimes the 23-225. There are other options, too, though admittedly less common. You should start by comparing the design and dimensions we show for each of these products to your original to verify the better match.

A handy person from Noord-Holland says:
Gewoon een paar douchedeur geleiderollen gekocht en deze erop gezet, werkt prima, bij elkaar nog geen 10?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image_6209779.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We unfortunately don't sell this exact roller. The best option we have available is the 23-222C, though the design is so different that I cannot guarantee that it will work for you.

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.