Stanley 4050 top guide

A home owner from UK says:
Hi , Looking for a replacement for my wardrobe sliding mirrors. They are Stanley 4050 and don't have any wheels to them . I have attached the top and bottom parts below please suggest where can I get them or what replacement I can use.

Thanks in advance.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Top_part.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bottom1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named hook_of_toppart.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WhatsApp Image 2023-11-07 at 14.53.33.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look at the new-style versions of the Stanley 4050 closet hardware, which would be the 23-215 bottom guide and 23-093 upper roller. Keep in mind that the upper guide is no longer made in the same style as your original part, which is why we recommend the 23-093 roller. Thanks for posting! 

Alternate view of 23-215
Alternate view of 23-215

Detail of 23-093
Detail of 23-093

Alternate view of 23-093
Alternate view of 23-093

Hi Casey,
Thanks for the quick response really appreciate it. I have attached the bottom track of the cupboard can you please confirm if 25-215 will be suitable for those tracks if yes do you have any video how to install and uninstall them?

Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WhatsApp Image 2023-11-08 at 10.50.10 (1).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WhatsApp Image 2023-11-08 at 10.50.10.jpeg
Hi ,
Can someone please suggest what model is the below attached roller? it comes with a hook under the wheel .And is it available?

Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WhatsApp Image 2023-11-07 at 11.36.46.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WhatsApp Image 2023-11-07 at 11.56.09.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey

We offer the 23-240, 23-241, and 23-242 concave tracks for the 23-215 bottom guide, depending on the length that you need.

Profile view of sliding mirror door bottom track
Profile view of sliding mirror door bottom track

As for your other top roller guide, take a look and compare the dimensions of the 23-027 to yours.

Dimensions for 23-027
Dimensions for 23-027

Alternate image for 23-027
Alternate image for 23-027

Ordered some ,Thanks a lot for your help
Profile picture of Casey

Great! Just let us know if you need anything else. 

Hi ,
Got the ordered items . Do you have installation videos for 23-027 - Top Sliding Closet Door Roller and 23-215 - Bypass Bottom Guide Assembly?

Couldn't figure out how to adjust the height of 23-027 - Top Sliding Closet Door Roller.

Thanks,
Deepthi
Profile picture of Casey

Unfortunately, we do not have installation videos on these particular parts but you would need to remove the door and lay it on a stable surface before working out the top roller and bottom guide. This can be tedious and requires the housings to be worked out of the frame with something like a putty knife or slotted screwdriver. 

As for adjusting the 23-093, you would need to raise or lower the adjustment screw at the back to move the roller to the correct position to remove and reinstall the doors. 

Hi Casey ,
Thanks for the response , I managed to install both the top rollers and the bottom bypass guide fine. When trying to put them on track going with the top rollers first on the track then pushing the bottom of the mirror on to track but for some reason the bottom guide doesn't sit on the track as expected. I have been trying this for the past few days with out any success. Is there a technique to put the bottom guides on the track?
Thanks in advance.
Profile picture of Casey

Hello,

While installing the 23-215 bottom guide, you need to add pressure to the nylon guide to snap in the track. Let us know if you continue to run into this issue! 

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.