Stanley monarch pivot and corner blocks

A handy person from N/A says:
I have a Stanley Monarch folding glass mirror.

I need to replace the spring loaded pivots for the bi folding door.

I am trying to repair a bi folding door that is off its hinges.

I am asking you this question...should I replace the corner blocks? Please advise.
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! There is a good chance we can supply you with the right replacements for your Stanley Monarch bi-fold hardware. However, to identify the right replacements, I'll need to see photos of the hardware, preferably removed from the door. 

Unfortunately, we would not be able to confirm if the corner blocks need to be replaced without seeing the photos.

If you are having trouble uploading them to this thread, you can email them to help@swisco.com. Be sure to include the reference number for this post in the subject of the email.

A handy person from Fort Worth, Texas says:
Did you recv photos that I emailed today, relative to
D415117?

Please advise.

Hello,

I searched your email address that is being used on this thread and we did not receive pictures to the help@swisco.com email. Are you able to resend? I apologize for the inconvenience. 

A friend from Fort Worth, Texas says:
I previously submitted an inquiry Ticket #36751353

My Aunt has had these doors on her closet for 50 years. I am her niece trying to find the replacement parts.

She has a Stanley Monarch beveled bi-fold closet door. I have tried other parts from Home Depot but they were not adjusting to the height of the door.

I need to speak to a representative to see if I am headed in the right direction.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 17090772499177616958257214566745.jpg

Thanks for the photos! The parts you have pictured here appear to be the 23-112 Spring Loaded Top Pivot and the 32-113 Bi-fold Bottom Door Pivot. To confirm that these are the right replacement, carefully review and compare the dimensions and design below.

Dimensions for 23-112
Dimensions for 23-112

Dimensions for 23-113
Dimensions for 23-113

In your initial inquiry, you stated that you were looking to replace the corner block on the bi-fold door. We aren't likely to have an exact replacement for your existing block but our 23-407 Corner Block is well worth considering as a suitable replacement. Carefully review the dimensions and see what you think.

Dimensions for 23-407
Dimensions for 23-407

There are quite a few other items that we could recommend; although, they may not be necessary for your repairs. I'll need to see photos of any of the other hardware your are looking to replace to make a proper identification.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions.

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.