Storm Window Corner Key

A quick learner from New York says:
The tilt keys are marked 1350. The lower keys (no tilt pin) are marked 1349
I have found several keys that are 5/32 thick but none with a 5/32 thick leg and a 3/32 leg.
Do I need to get some 5/32 keys and mill one leg down to 3/32?
Other suggestions?
Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Corner Key.png
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Years ago when we started in this business storm windows were the rage and homeowners were removing their old wooden storms for the new aluminum triple track. However, today homeowners are going with the vinyl replacement windows so hardware like this is getting harder and harder to match. With that said, take a look at the 95-015 and the 95-016 corner keys. I would suggest trying to see if you can "mill" down the one leg to fit your storm pane like you mentioned. Also, take a look at the 95-244 to see if these offset corners could be used. Look over the specifications along with the related videos and see what you think. 

How to install a window screen latch
How to install a window screen latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace stamped window corner keys.
How to replace stamped window corner keys.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.