Storm door lockset replacement

A home owner from Raleigh NC says:
I have a Sears storm door (see photo) and need to replace the Emtek 322 lockset and handle. (see attached photos). it appears that your product 40-183 (see attached) is the right fit. Can you confirm and give me any advice?
thanks
David
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-1799.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-1800.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-1775.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named unnamed.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I agree that our 40-183 is a good pick, and there is a chance that it will work for you, but I cannot confirm that for you with 100% certainty. Your next step is to carefully review the dimensions we show for this product to see how well they line up.

They probably won't be a perfect match; I'd be shocked if they were. That doesn't disqualify the 40-183 as an option, though. It just means that it will take some handiwork to get it to fit properly. If you aren't used to doing this kind of work on a storm door, then I don't recommend trying it yourself. You would be better served hiring a local professional to do the installation for you. It will take some trial and error even if you're lucky, and if you're unlucky then you can expect some more significant alterations to the door frame.

Outside view of 40-183
Outside view of 40-183

Inside view of 40-183
Inside view of 40-183

How to install the Swisco 40-049 Mortise lock set.
How to install the Swisco 40-049 Mortise lock set.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.