Storm window locking latch

A quick learner from Pennsylvania says:
Hi,

I need your help if you can identify this Latches, they are in old windows on Pittsburgh, PA., and I need to replace all of them.

Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1701283390472.JPEG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1701283391174.JPEG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1701283408326.JPEG
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hey there,

Thanks for writing in! Would you possibly have an undamaged latch? I am not confident that we have a replacement solution but I am happy to take a look into this for you. Although, unfortunately, it is difficult to confirm the replacement based on the photos here.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

A quick learner from Pennsylvania says:
Hi,

The closest picture I have now are this only. Can you recommend the nearest match's please?
And the one you see now with attached is undamaged one.

Thank you. Waiting for the reply
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1701283390472.JPEG
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Okay, I understand. To be honest in all my years of repairing and manufacturing storm windows, I have never come across a storm latch like the one in your photos. Since it is hard to get accurate dimensions it will be difficult to confirm exactly what you need, but take a look at our 91-070 All Weather Style Latch Pair and our 91-090 MO-CO Replacement Latch Pair, to start. See if either these will fit your bottom lift rail. 

Also, see if you can retro fit the "tip" to fit your storm window track.

Our entire selection of storm door latches can be viewed, here.

Alternate image for 91-070
Alternate image for 91-070

Alternate image for 91-090
Alternate image for 91-090

How to replace stamped window corner keys.
How to replace stamped window corner keys.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a window screen latch
How to install a window screen latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.