Stripped out Reuten Casement Window Crank

A home owner from Dover, NH says:

I've got a REUTEN casement window with (what seems to be) a stripped out crank. It will open out but not retract. Any thoughts/suggestions for a fix or replacement would be GREATLY appreciated!

Chris

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window 2.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, Chris!

Thank you for reaching out to us. We should be able to help with this. I would just need you to open the window and show us a clear and full shot of the operator's arms. Let me know if that's something you can get for us. 

Thanks for the response, Emily. Please let me know if the attached pic shows what you need.

Chris

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window 3.jpg
Profile picture of Emily

This is perfect, Chris! My recommendation is the 39-015. This resembles the operator you're searching for but take a look at the specifications and see if you agree.

Dimensions for 39-015
Dimensions for 39-015

Certainly worth a try. How do I order?
Profile picture of Emily

You can place an order directly on our website at your convenience or by phone by calling (888) 991-1929!

How to replace an Awning window operator
How to replace an Awning window operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.