Sunair window

A quick learner from San Marcos ca says:
Need 4 channels for 2 windows plus the little screw on pieces in the upper left and right of the frame. Believe it's a s37134 channel is 34 inch. Just the metal part let me know if this sounds correct, if you have them and how much$. Thanks
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I actually don't have any record of Sun-Air windows using the Series 371. There are other balances that look quite similar to this at first glance, so to be safe you might want to send detailed pictures of the balance, in particular the fittings at both ends. That would help confirm exactly what your working with. I'm also not entirely sure of the screw-on pieces in the frame you're referring to, so if you could send pictures of them as well, we will do our best to find what you're looking for. 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1690.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1691.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1685.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1684.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1692.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob

Thanks for posting. OK, I'm glad we checked. These balances are actually either the S380-34 or S385-34. The only difference between these two types of channel balances is the depth of the bottom nylon shoe, or the 'heel-to-toe' measurement. See the diagram below for reference. Compare both with your old hardware to see what matches best. In either case, for the stamp option select 3340. 

Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.
Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.

The other part you show is a Top Sash Guide. Specifically I think you need the 18-171. Take a look, compare the dimensions below to your old guide, and see if you concur.

Alternate image for 18-171
Alternate image for 18-171
Alternate view of 18-171
Alternate view of 18-171
Alternate view of 18-171
Alternate view of 18-171

Thank you Looks like its s 385-34 and the 18-171.
I need 4 of each so I can just place the order on line right?
Profile picture of Bob

That's right! Just add the items your cart via their respective shop pages (don't forget to set the quantities you need!), then click "Checkout" in the top right corner of the screen. From there you'll be able to choose shipping options and pay for your items. Let me know if you have further questions! 

How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.