Superseal Window balance

A purchasing agent from Baltimore, MD says:
I am looking for a balance similar to the 770 but mine has a little barrel at the end instead of a hook. And the stamp says 40G. Is this something you carry?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Millers Ct - balance bottom.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Millers Ct - balance stamp 40G
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Millers Ct - balance.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! You are correct, you do have a balance similar to our Series 770 channel balance except it has the 15-044 balance attachment on it. Since your balance is stamped with a 40G and has this particular balance attachment, this will need to be a custom balance assembly.

With that said, to get an order link made up for your, I'll need to know the exact number of balances you intend to purchase. There is an order minimum of (2) balances per custom balance.

Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.

Great! I need 2 balances. Can I get screws for those as well?

Thanks for confirming this information. After a further look at your existing shoe, we've determined that you could use our standard S770-40 channel balance with a 19-043 terminal clip attached to it.

It is typically recommended to stick with what you have, however, you have a shoe that is compatible with our standard balance. With that said, it really comes down to your preference. There is a difference in cost of about $0.74 (before tax). 

This will need to be a custom order either way given the spring strength you need, however, I'll just need to know which balance you'd like to purchase.

Once I have your confirmation, I'll forward the order link over to your email.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

We would like to use the standard balance. It is easier to replace. Also, can we add another 2 balances? The same but the size is 32C. I have attached a photo.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named MC Unit 409.jpg

Thanks for confirming. I've forwarded a link with a quote for the (2) custom 40G stamp balances. You'll be able to use this link to review the quote and place your order from the online cart. Be sure to check your spam/junk folder for the email if you do not find it in your primary inbox.

The S770-32 with a 32C stamp is a standard balance in our inventory. You'll need to be sure to add this balance to the cart along with the custom order if you would like to have them ship in the same order.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.