Thumbturn door lock

A home owner from North Carolina says:
Lost the screw that holds lock in place in my door. I'm ok with replacing the lock in order to get another screw.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Thumbturn
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Our best match for your thumbturn would be the 40-129. The determining factor would be how the dimensions below compare to yours. Unforutnately, it does not come with the screw you're looking for. If you have another door that uses the same hardware, I would recommend bringing the screw to a local hardware store so that they can match you up with a replacement. 

Alternate image for 40-129
Alternate image for 40-129

A home owner from North Carolina says:
Thank you. I did just that! Went to hardware store and a new screw was found!
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Great, just let us know if you have any other hardware questions. We'll do our best to point you in the right direction. 

How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.