TRYING TO LOCATE SCREEN CORNER FOR BETTER BILT SCREENS

A home owner from says:

Hello.

I am trying to locate parts for my BetterBilt window screens. Color white. The piece I title "Screen Frame FLANGE corner with Slide Lock". I say this because parts found do not have a "Flange". You will see in the photos. There is a screen store here in Green Valley AZ that is also trying to find the parts, but with no success after a month. I hope you can help since you are aware of Better-Bilt Windows. Name is Pangea

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2632.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2633.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2634.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2635.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2636.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. We've associated our 95-264 Corner Key with Better-Bilt windows in the past. It has the same locking pin your old corner has. Compare the dimensions below with one of your corners, and see if you think this matches what you need. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.