Teardrop casement window crank

A quick learner says:
good day. Having trouble finding the existing crank I have. The reason I'm replacing is because having the window open the wind moves the window back and forth rather then the window keeping still. I'm thinking the pin has worn down. Also is there such thing as a crank extension ? My existing crank rubs on the decretive cover refer to picture thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B20B7D2F-2553-4DE5-A771-8DD109AE6FFD.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 53DF0B64-8CA5-43C7-9219-1CBD99C50125.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E2C8555F-74F1-4DB9-852C-A4DF7C234E07 (1).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 57CAAB0F-6771-46FA-AB72-31508750D699.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 11B9AFEE-EC8E-496C-9B13-00AD736F6510.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

Thank you for reaching out to us, We don't sell an exact match for this operator but please allow us to look into it further. We'll reach out as soon as more information is available. Thank you!

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I'm not sure a new operator will help with the wind movement. Your window is old and all the parts and rivets on the window could be worn. With that being said, looking at your operator it appears the 39-002 operator seems to match up best with the handle location and gear arm. Also, this operator can use the 39-422 extension to get the handle off the sill. You might also want to replace the window track with the 39-504. Take a look at the specifications for these parts and see what you think. 

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.