The only numbers are the length of the channels

A handy person from Hoffman Estates Illinois says:
From the website it looks like series 770 would work.My 4 windows that need to be fixed weigh between 18 and 19lbs. They will also need clips and shoes.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220706_160545.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220706_155826.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220706_155551.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220706_153802.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220706_153843.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! I agree, our Series 770 looks like a great match. Your pivot shoe may be a match for our 15-129, but you'll have to compare your dimensions to ours to confirm that they line up.

A home owner from Madison, NE says:
My broken balance looks the same as this one. The number on it is 17TG 861 or 8S1, I can't tell for sure. Mine measures 18". My sash weighs 19 to 20 lb. Thank You and let me know if you think yours will work.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid the provided information doesn't tell me if our Series 770 will work for you. All I can tell you is that the given stamp is pretty peculiar for this configuration.

Your first step should be to carefully review the photos we show for the Series 770 on its store page. That should tell you if it's the same design as your existing hardware.

If not, or if you aren't sure, then we will need photos.

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.